Friday, October 22, 2010

Who says you can't catch a lizard?

 My wonderful bug boy is going to lizards. We were told by quite a few people when we moved here my son would never catch a lizard. Well I am here to tell you he can. Pretty much daily at that he brings me a new lizard. He has had a few that actually will stay in his hand after he lets go as well. Exuse his horribly dirty nails, no he don't eat that way but when he plays all I can say is HE PLAYS! He catches these friends all the time which is a miracle to me as I grew up in FL. and never could I even get close enough to touch one! Leave it to him though "my little bug boy".

1 comment:

  1. Oh my daughter is so jealous. She has been trying to catch a lizard all summer:) I showed her this picture and she went outside to catch a lizard. Following from workboxes

    ReplyDelete