Thursday, October 21, 2010

Our First Nature Activity

Well, not literally our first, but the first time I am bothering to actually make it an actual nature activity and the first post on my new blog! Today we collected fallen leaves and made crowns. My daughter is The Woodland Princess and my son calls himself The Warrior. My older son passed on this activity. I was informed by my little boy here that warriors do not wear shirts. He will always look for a reason to be partially dressed. All in all it was a great day I would say. I am going to attempt to have an activity as often as we can. Playing in nature sure is better than TV and video games and hopefully they will learn alot along the way. I plan on putting together nature notebooks as well, so hopefully this will be something we all look forward to on a regular basis!!  For a few more pics of this go here.


1 comment:

  1. Woodland Princesses & Warriors -- awesome! What did you use to keep the crowns together? Did you stitch them together with thread?
    Lee

    ReplyDelete