Sunday, July 17, 2011

More Irony from Mother Nature

So the mouse was gone!! It is celebration time of course. My evil cat did his job and I was free to return all the silverwear to the drawers. I was happy. I guess Mother Nature decided that I had to pay for the crime of offing one of her creatures. As if my guilt was not enough or somethng right? I don't like hurting anything but I can't stand the creatures in my house free ya know. About four something this morning a little of baby mice ran into my schoolroom squeaking for their mother as loud as possible. Little bitty things that didn't know not to run right to my cat. He got 4 and the boys rescued these....

So I am guessing since my cat took out their mother I now have these little guys to tend too. They are cute. My children are in love with them. That is irony for you. My "baby" killed their mom so now I have her babies. I buy traps so my cat finally gets the mouse. Oh well what can you do really?




No comments:

Post a Comment