Friday, December 3, 2010

Fox and his friends lol

Hello my name is Fox and I will catch and pick up anything I possibly can. Today my mom had to take a wasp yes a wasp away from me, can you believe that? Took me forever to catch that thing then I had to let it go. Well when I went outside I found a really cool lizard that was in the process of shedding! I thought they only did that in warm/hot months but here it is Dec. 3 and this guys is shedding big time. Unlike the wasp mom let me hold him and take pictures. Everyone said when I moved here I would never catch a lizard well I guess I didn't catch A lizard I have caught dozens and have the pics to prove it.

I think it is really cool that after I have held them a while and they know they are safe they kinda just lay in my hand. I tell my mom everyday God made me so special cause I love bugs and crawly things so much when most people hate them. I have alot of found friends!! Hope you have liked looking at all my pictures and yep there will be more GUARANTEED

No comments:

Post a Comment